VACCINE CLINIC PAPERWORK – Please bring the below forms with you to the vaccine clinic.
|Please fill out the Insurance Form in the link below and bring with you to the vaccine clinic:|
|ImmTrac Registration Form below – Please fill out and bring with you to the vaccine clinic:|
|Vaccine Information below:|
| http://www.fchtexas.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Pre-Vaccination-Checklist.pdf |
At Faith Community Hospital, your health is our top priority
Until the threat from COVID-19 is gone, Faith Community Hospital is committed to following the CDC guidelines that help to safeguard your health at our facilities.
Everyone on our staff follows strict procedures to minimize the risk of COVID-19 infection. They understand how serious the threat from COVID-19 can be. It doesn’t only endanger the lives of those who become infected. When a surge hits an area, hospitals can become overwhelmed which puts others with urgent medical needs at risk.
Please help keep our facility as safe for all
- Visitors to Faith Community Hospital should bring and wear a mask that covers both the nose and mouth
- Whenever possible, maintain distance between you and other.
- If you have flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms, call before you visit;
How to Protect Yourself from COVID-19
Your first concern with COVID-19 is to reduce your risk with these common-sense precautions.
- Wear a mask in public that covers your nose and mouth
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Maintain 6’ distance from others whenever possible
If You Feel Sick
If you feel sick or are showing symptoms like cough, fever, or fatigue
- Call your medical provider or Faith Community Hospital to consult with a healthcare professional
- Isolate yourself from others as much as you can
- Cover your nose and mouth with a mask, even at home
How to stay informed
There is a lot of misinformation about COVID-19 right now that can raise your anxiety or encourage risky behavior. The CDC provides up to date and trusted information on COVID-19 and other critical health topics that you can trust. Staying informed not only gives you the best information to reduce your risks, but it can give you peace of mind.