Excellence in Leadership
The FCHS Board of Directors are stewards of the local hospital district. Board members have general oversight of Faith Community Hospital and its associated facilities ensuring they are providing quality patient care while operating as a business in a fiscally responsible way.
Faith Community Health System is a Hospital District and a political subdivision of the State of Texas governed by a board of directors.
Next election will be held November 03, 2020
Jack County Courthouse
100 N. Main Street
Jacksboro, Texas 76458
Requirements and Deadline for Filing:
- Candidate must be a resident of the Jack County Hospital District
- Candidate must be a registered voter
- An employee of the Jack County Hospital District may not serve as a director
- Candidate must submit the completed the application to the Faith Community Hospital: 215 Chisholm Trail, Jacksboro, Texas 76458
- Applications will be accepted on the first day to file Monday, July 20, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. to last day to file Monday, August 17, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.